According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Slider Zipper Pouch Market is accounted for $11.97 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach 24.12 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors influencing the market growth are growing demand among consumers, rising requirements to protect the quality of products after multiple uses of the product, and numerous benefits of the Slider-Zipper Pouch. However, reduced use of plastic due to the environmental concerns hampers market growth.
Slider zipper pouches fulfill various requirements of fast-paced modern life by providing quick transportation and easy packaging solutions for fast food needs. These products ensure anti-tampering and anti-counterfeiting through their numerous customization options, allowing a pouch to have all the features of zipper pouches along with the slider which is made available to the consumers according to their requirements.
Based on Product, the Pinch Bottom Pouch segment is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The pinch bottom is the best bag for medium and big content. It is available either with or without a gusset. A variety of barrier materials are available to optimally preserve content. By Geography, the Asia Pacific market is anticipated to exhibit considerable growth attributed to the growing population, coupled with rising disposable income.
Some of the key players in the Global Slider Zipper Pouch market are Amcor Limited, Bemis Company, Inc., Berry Global Group, Inc., Coveris Holdings S.A., Glenroy, Inc., Mondi Group Plc., Printpack, Sealed Air Corporation, Sonoco Products Company and Winpak Ltd.
Closure Type Covered:
- Slider Zip
- Press to Close Zip
- Capacity Covered:
- Above 30 Oz
- 15 Oz to 30 Oz
- 7.5 oz to 15 Oz
- 3 Oz to 7.5 Oz
- 1.5 oz to 3 Oz
- Up to 1.5 Oz
- 3-Side Seal Pouch
- Flat Bottom Pouch
- Pinch Bottom Pouch
- Quad seal Pouch
- Standup Pouch
Material Type Covered:
End Users Covered:
- Consumer Products
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Electrical & Electronics
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals Industrials
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- o – Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- o – Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- o – Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- o – Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- o – Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- o – Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- o – Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- o – Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
- All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- o Company Profiling
- o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- o Regional Segmentation
- o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- o Competitive Benchmarking
- Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.